Welcome to Victory Pasig!Victory exists to honor God by establishing Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered, socially responsible churches and campus ministries in every nation. Or as we like to put it, we want to simply HONOR GOD and MAKE DISCIPLES.
WE HONOR GOD.What does it mean to honor God? At Victory, honoring God is the starting point and finish line of everything we do. We believe a life that honors Him is a life led according to His Word and in an attitude of complete surrender and obedience to Jesus Christ. For us, it is not about striving for perfection, but about living lives of:
- Lordship – Because Jesus is King of kings and Lord of lords, we believe that wholehearted submission to God’s will and His Word is the starting point and the foundation of spiritual growth.
- Evangelism – Because “God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16), we are passionate about preaching the gospel and doing ministry in a way that engages people outside of the Christian faith
- Discipleship – Because we are called to make disciples, our primary focus is establishing biblical foundations, equipping believers to minister, and empowering disciples to make disciples.
- Leadership – Because we are called to establish churches in every nation, we are committed to leadership development. We are intentionally multi-generational and we deliberately create opportunities and platforms for next generation leaders.
- Family – Because family is the foundation and validation of ministry, we refuse to sacrifice our marriages and our children on the altars of temporal ministry success. And because God has called us to be a church family, we embrace community and reject the concept of disposable relationships.
- Stop trusting in yourself and your own good works, and start trusting in Christ alone for salvation.
- Turn away from everything the Bible calls sin.
- Attend a small group for personal discipleship and weekly worship services.
- Read and obey your Bible everyday.
- Tell others about your new relationship with Christ.
WE MAKE DISCIPLES.What is a disciple? A disciple is someone who:
- Follows Jesus
- Fishes for people
- Fellowships with other believers
- Engage culture and community
- Establish biblical foundations
- Equip believers to minister
- Empower disciples to make disciples